Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Scrapjacked, with the dozens march kit

yuppers! i love this kit. it has been lots o' fun! haha, there's just lots to use, and everything works together. so you know, go with what works :) and scrapjacked, it was a good lo. simple. we like simple. here is my lo. cross your fingers & wish me luck! lol
here is another xmas lo. don't ask, its what i've been feeling like doing. feels weird to scrap xmas in the spring time, but oh well. it's been fun, and thats what counts!
have a great Wednesday! good luck to anyone who put there app in for the DT call at the dozens! i put mine in. I cannot wait! I hope & pray :) {how awesome would it be, to be on the dozens design team? pretty freakin rad, i'll tell you! }

6 comments:

Krista said...

oh boy...all i want to do is go home and scrapbook...I hope my package comes SOON! Im way to anxious for it!

Charin Adams said...

Great pages! :) Good luck on the dozens DT entry! I'm anxiously awaiting their announcement too! :)

Vee said...

this is so CUTE!!! i love it :)

Krista said...

CONGRATS!!!

sam said...

Congratulations !!! Cette page est whaouh !!! beautiful!!!magnifique !!! You are very talented, j'adore ce que tu fais, a bientôt, Sam

Dana said...

I love these layouts, Danielle!!