Thursday, October 18, 2007

*Scrapjacked*Challenge*

This is my take on the latest Scrapjacked Challenge. Sooooo excited to join. yOu know, I'm on that kick for new and exciting things! I know, i need to get out more. This is sort of my way of trying though. Its quite hard for me to make friends, so i am hoping that the love of scrapping and the internet will help me out on this one...(: For my LO, a lot of it is Love, Elsie products, except for the paint and stamps, thats Making Memories. And the cute little circles and square journal space I made myself out of left over plastic that some of my embellies come in :) Oh, and a Sharpie! Tons of fun! Hmmm, lack of sleep must have made me so silly tonight. Hope everyone is having an amazing day, afternoon, or night! lots of love, des

7 comments:

Nancyroo said...

this is adorable! Love how you made it so totally your own!

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh my goodness...this is SO stinkin cute!!!! Love all the "stuff" you got going on it!!!!

Dana said...

Great layout Danielle!!! I am needing to do a scrapjack, and this one looks fun, too. I hope an idea strikes me in time...
http://avocadoishyummythings.typepad.com

Dina said...

Love your take on this! So creative!

Unknown said...

love your switch up of the layout! awesome job. thank you for joining us!!!

Krista said...

I tagged you, take a look at my blog to see more!

Anonymous said...

that's awesome! I love the circles!!

btw - i've tagged you too!