Friday, October 26, 2007

me?...tagged?

Yes, i got tagged twice in one day. Tagged by my sister Krista, and again by Ari. This may sound silly, but I've never been tagged...until today. twice :) Lets see how it goes. It goes by 6: answer 6 questions and tag six people. Easy enough...ha! 1.If you could have the last hour prior to reading this tag again, what would you do differently? Honestly? Nothing. It was time well spent with family :) Kira and I had fun tickling each other. Kaci and I made a felt pouch together. And Jesse is playing WOW. Sucks, but at least he is up now. (super sick: lyme's disease) 2. You can go back in time for exactly one hour, where and at what time in history would you go? ooh good one! I'd want to go back in time to make it to a beautiful masquerade ball. and wear beautiful corsets and frilly skirts! I would think that would be pretty rad. 3.You have one hour to make a handmade item, what would you make? I'd make a mini book. I learned I can make a cute one in an hour! :) 4.If you cold lose one bad habit, what would it be? procrastinate. i'm awful :( 5.In less than sixty words, describe your perfect Sunday night. listening to pandora radio, baking some goodies w/the girls, and scrapping away afterwards :) 6. List sixty things you could do with that extra hour (after time change). play kitty w. the girls, color w. chalk, write a love letter, scrapbook, daydream, fold laundry, work on our scarve(hand sewn, so fun!) take pictures, learn something new, make new friends, go to the Haunted Hotel, spread the love, raid the thrift shop, take a walk, make some new CDs, make a cheesecake, tell them I *love* them lots! Hope you had a fun read! Enjoy being tagged! Silje Natalie Louise Charin Bekka Fauve

3 comments:

Fauve Design said...

Hey girl,thanks for tagging me!This was fun to read :D

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh, that is a really fun tag!! i may have to do it someday soon on my blog too!

I am also an awful procrastinator!!

Charin Adams said...

Thanks for tagging me! That's a fune one :) I will add this on my blog soon..and yes it was a great time having our photoshoot with Elsie. She's so much fun!