Wednesday, February 20, 2008

baby, it's cold outside....

It is so very cold out. Good thing I have one of these to keep me warm:It has been so fun to play with! It's just the Ipod touch. I wish it were the Iphone, but we don't have that kind of service here in Boscobel, WI. Oh well, it's still pretty rad. It's like a little laptop in my palm. This little thing plays music, videos, holds my photos, and has Wi-fi. I just had my root canal finished up yesterday and my mouth has me in some terrible pain, so the touch is good at keeping me company also. And I can't wait for the mail to come! I will be watching it all week b.c. I ordered one of these. So excited :) I love getting the mail, especially when I know goodies are coming...hehe... So I know Valentines was last week, but here are a few photos from making Valentines Day cookies. We had so much fun! My mom came over and made these really yummy sugar cookies that used cream cheese instead of eggs. The dough was so good uncooked! :)

1 comments:

Kelli said...

My husband just bought me one of those iPod Touches for a surprise. I'm learning how to use it, and it's so fun! I especially love that I can watch movies on it.