Thursday, January 3, 2008

i've been bad

So, lots of time has passed since I have blogged. Why? I'm not sure. It's probably just me trying to figure out my antidepressants, no biggie. I will get it figured! It's funny how the little things get you down and you feel so helpless, or hopeless. *sigh* Oh well, I won't go on and on about it! Lots has come and gone though. Kira's birthday, hooray she's 3! Christmas. My birthday (the 30th) (it's my birthday and i will cry if i want to) (worst birthday ever) (the day after, best belated birthday: the residents at the nursing home I work for, sang Happy Birthday to me! *awww*) New Years has also come and passed. It is now 2008. That is so weird, and hard to grasp yet. How was your New Years? Hope everyone had fun. I went to my boyfriends cousins house. Just like last year. We played Cranium, very fun game! Other stuff i have been doing? I've been scrapping a little here and there. hmmm, i didn't know this photo was so blurry when i took it, but it still looks cute. Sweet Pea: these photos were taken on a school day, Kira was playing in my lap and I was taking photos upside down. The LO out above is about random wishes/thoughts. Some may sound silly, but it's me...

1 comments:

evey said...

i really love the bottom one. great layout!