Tuesday, January 15, 2008

free spirit

my sisterhere is a LO of my sister. it's seriously missing something. i have NO idea what to put in there! I layed some pink KI lace down and painted white over it. then i peeled the lace up and some of the pink stayed on. I love how it looks and don't want to cover it up! that's why i'm at such a loss! my hope was that if i put it online, it would come to me. you know, you show it around and then suddenly realize what was missing. cross your fingers...ha!

3 comments:

Krista said...

I think you should leave it! it has plenty. if you want to add something add a small frame on the upper left hand corner of the pic (where all the light it.

I love it!!

Bekka said...

Love this! Are the foam letters from the Target dollar spot? I bought some of those last night -- can't wait to use them!

RachelDenbow said...

This is beautiful. I love the graphic look of your alphas and how you only colored one.