Monday, November 19, 2007

sew crafty :)

I see I haven't blogged again lately. Sometimes I guess I just don't have much to say. I have had so much stuff on my mind lately, but not online blog stuff that anyone wants to read about I'm sure. Just going thru some personal yuckiness that i'm trying to figure out :( Oh well, they say time mends the heart, but time is just going to slow!! Other than all my sappiness, I did manage to get some layouts done and I made a little tote! I won a RAK a few weeks ago. I got it in the mail, totally cute! Definatly check out the Dozens! How rad are they! Their kits have such great colors and cute little things you wouldn't think come in a kit, but totally belong!! Yes, it's true, I'm in love! Now if only it weren't so close to XMas...I could to afford to get a kit all of my own! Here are few projects I completed w. my RAK: My little tote! The little squirrel fabric came w. my RAK. I kept seeing Silje. Make all these cute totes, and i was just getting so itchy to make my own! I've always wanted to but just never did. But Saturday night I was just feeling really motivated. The sad thing is that I don't really have a sewing machine :( I have a little sew craftly sewing machine by Provo. It is a little scrapbooking sewing machine. Half of it, it sewed up fine. Then the other half it sewed, but didn't completely catch on the bottom side. So I had to go thru and hand sew a lot of it! But it turned out nicely I think :) I can't wait for XMas, my main reason being that Mom has said she plans on getting me a real sewing machine! Watch out world! ...haha...

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend! Oh, don't forget to wish Elsie a Happy Birthday today!

2 comments:

Barbie said...

Yay!!! i am so happy the RAK made it to you!!! everything looks great and i hope you enjoyed it all..

Dana said...

Wow, Danielle!! You rocked the RAK!!! Totally diggin it all... The bag is so cute!! can i have that..." ;p