Saturday, November 10, 2007

my Faves

From triada53 From klsanderson From aeonmouse From catharine. From seahorse_ / melanie From zeynep'arkok From MaggieMason From rlnaen From jaime m From Herry Chiu From kristastussy From .elsie*cake. Yes, so I know I said I wanted to post my faves once a week. Totally didn't go that way at all. I keep forgetting how fast time goes by... And getting up at 4 in the morning just does not help matters! *sigh* There are people to be taken care of though. [at the nursing home] lol, i feel like time flies, and I don't get anything done, yet I feel like I'm always on the computer. I *hate* having OCD :) I'm constantly checking the computer, always worried I'm going to miss something. Or that I'm going to miss getting an important email. (i never do)(get an important email...ha) My mom has always told me, since I was little, I've acted like that. Always worried I would miss something. Oh well, the *good* part of OCD, is my clothes are hung in color order :) my CDs are alphabetized, and my house is almost always picked up. I can't help it! Hope everyone enjoys the Faves...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the flower!! BTW you've been tagged - check out my blog for details.

Krista said...

Guess what, guess what....I uploaded tons of LOs to my flickr site...go check it out...now I just need to add them to other sites...lots of work! GO LOOK