Monday, August 6, 2007

*luv*

* so... I know, it's been a week since I've written anything. I'm not sure why. But I will recap my last week for you. and myself. hehehe. Tuesday night was my last post. I had to go to bed early that night. Wednesday I had to be to work at 6am. I'm not much for being a morning person, but I want to be. Especially when Kaci goes to school. I want to work mornings and be able to pick her up from school and have that after school time for her. And Kira too. So thats that. I did the same thing on Thursday. By Thursday night I was feeling the effect of little sleep and was exhausted. Me likey the sleep. And I gave in to it. *Friday was the pool party for Bible School. Which was awesome! The girls and I had such a blast! The shallowest part of the big pool was 26 inches and that is up to about Kira's nose. At first she was scared, then she did get used to it. She even became daring enough to stand on the edge of the pool and jump in at me. Sooo exciting. And the church was giving away school supplies. Kaci won a bag. It was plump full of the whole school list of things she was going to need. I hadn't needed to buy her anything for school, b/c it was in that bag! Awesome. Tiring, sleepy. *Saturday and Sunday I had to work too. We had to work short, and everyone had to bust their butts all night. After stress like that, I didn't want to spend time on my junkie computer. That thing is so slow, I am so ready to whip it out the window. *Now, it is time for me to release all my thoughts. It is fun this way. I have so much to say, my fingers don't move fast enough. Not that anything much I am writing is that exciting today, but it is me. Who I am, and what I do. *I know my picture doesn't much match what i have to say today, but there are a few reasons. One, I've realized I don't want to post without eye candy. It makes my post look naked! Two, music is a great stress reliever and Flyleaf (one of the best bands! {who are great live!}) is the band that I put into the CD player today on the way to work. b/c yes, today I worked too. Happy Monday! It hasn't been a bad one :)

0 comments: