Friday, March 28, 2008

the dozens kits

hooray! i got the dozens march kit! it is so fabulous! lots of cute papers and the 'little' things, make it just right. yes, its true. this is my very first dozens kit, my first scrapbook kit at all, actually, that i've purchased. i'm lame, this is true too. i'm so broke lately, even with christmas done and over with. oh well, i will not complain for i have gotten one now. and i had tons of fun! and there is still more to come! i have three glorious days off from work! :) can you feel my excitement, i'm sooo overjoyed! it is my weekend off and one of my co-workers didn't get scheduled very many days for the end of march so i offered her one of my short shifts. which equalled out to my three days off. and i know, i'm tight on money, why offer her one of my days? bc i know how it feels to no have enough hours and she was scheduled 5 days off in a row. now that is way too many. so i tried to help. so yes, my three days have many plans! my mind is moving fast though. i need to write down all that i want to accomplish or not get anything done at all. boo. wish me luck! i can't wait to get it all done! i love that feeling!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the days off!!! I use Poly-Fill for the pincushions ...my dog tore apart his bed so I've been using the stuffing from that - the "good" bits...I can send you a pincushion if you want...just let me know

Anonymous said...

a swap would work....are you still on swap-bot? if so, please find me - i would but i'm slammed at work...i'm happycactus on there too...

Unknown said...

Oh lucky you!! I'm still drooling over the dozens kits and hope to buy one... one day!!
Love your page!!