Friday, February 29, 2008

my etsy!

So i just opened my etsy shop. I'm so very excited! Nothing too original in it yet. But I'm just getting started, gettting my feet wet. I'm so full of hope and ideas and just can't wait for a big block of free time to let it all come out! Hope anyone reading can feel my excitement! :) I've never done anything like this before so it feels like such a big deal to me. I'm so nerdy! I love it...haha...So enjoy today because Time waits for no one :) I heard that on Run's House. I'm not sure why but when it's on and i'm watching TV, i like watching that show!

4 comments:

Krista said...

nerd from e-man,

i really like them specially the first one. Its a great start for your shop.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

cool!! I'm definately thinking about a shop...I'll have to wait for things to slow down a bit first. Nice Quote!

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm from a little town in Wisconsin too--East Troy.
Cool you've got the guts to open an Etsy shop--Good luck with it!
I'm going to go check it out later!