Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Decor

I love to decorate! Love it, love it! I'm constantly moving my house around and thinking of ways to add a little something here, or something there! Well of couple of days ago, Jesse thought we should put all my scrapbooking *stuff* into the playroom. Then we could shut the door and lock it. B.C. for some reason, Kira loves to get into my stuff. Always! My sister stopped by one day and told me my walls looked bare in my new area. So I put up this: When I was younger, 16 ish, this is how I would decorate. Only I used fishing line then. I would put all my fave photos!

3 comments:

Charin Adams said...

Love the little clothesline with your scrap pages! :)
I finally posted your tag, sorry it took me so long! :)

Anonymous said...

I was watching small space, big style last night - and clothes line with clothes pins was one of the things they suggested for decorating and for hang scarves and hats!

Fauve Design said...

Sooooooo cool,great idea!